The fair was very fun. I'm glad we went. The best part was the potato, but i liked all of it. Oh, and Ave went too. Here is a picture of her potato too, with mine.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Welcome to Turtle Town!
hi this is my blog. yesterday we went to the fair. it was so much fun. one of the fun things was the petting zoo. I got to feed some of the animals. I tried to pic up a aft goat. It was was very difficult and its belly felt weird. When I tried to pick him up I could only pick up his rear end! At the car racing, I could go pretty fast, but not too fast, because it was foot powered and the car was small.The color of the car that I pushed was red. But, even more fun than the rest was the potato dressing! Derek, the SACC teacher, gave me the right potato, and I started to dress it. I didn't know it could do a magic trick! First, I tried to put on a hat but it didn't work, then I glues on 3 eyes. Then I put in 2 arms and 2 legs which were Popsicle sticks, then I glued on puff balls. Then I put red paint all over it. I put brown paint on the arms. then I put more eyes on the red paint and stuck a triangle bead on the top and a feather near the bead. Finally I put on its tattoo - a skeleton. My potato is magic because it can do sumersaults. I will put a video of it here. Flip, that is my potatoes name, can do front and back somersaults all by itself.
The fair was very fun. I'm glad we went. The best part was the potato, but i liked all of it. Oh, and Ave went too. Here is a picture of her potato too, with mine.
The fair was very fun. I'm glad we went. The best part was the potato, but i liked all of it. Oh, and Ave went too. Here is a picture of her potato too, with mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment